About Me

My photo
mother. marathoner. blogger. reader.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

a new year

I apologize for the radio silence.

First, we were getting ready for the holidays. Then, it was the holidays. And then we had to recover from the holidays and before I knew it it was quickly approaching the middle of January.

So... Happy Thanksgiving! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

Speaking of 2014...

I'm excited for this new year. Excited for all the changes that its going to bring - a new baby, a post baby marathon debut at the end of the year. Yes. you read that right - I have pretty much committed myself to running a full marathon approximately 9 months after giving birth to my last child. I do love a good challenge.

I look forward to sharing in this new journey with you - 3 kids, marathon training, and just trying to make it through the day.

Better hang on... It's going to be a wild ride.

2 comments: