About Me

My photo
mother. marathoner. blogger. reader.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

water, water everywhere

I am the worst water drinker EVER.

I can go a whole day and only take a gulp or two. My Nalgene can sit on my kitchen counter and I never give it a second thought. 

As a runner, and now as an incubator of a new life, I need to drink water. Copious amounts of water.

The other day, while at Panera, I filled a plastic cup with a straw with water.

 
I ended up refilling that cup during the course of the day and drank 32 oz. That night, I bought a reusable cup with a straw from the supermarket. The next day I drank 64oz.

So, of course, I posted about this revelation on Facebook because everyone cares about my water consumption.


 And then my college roommate blew up my spot.

Thankfully, I already utilize wrinkle cream in my daily facial routine so hopefully everything will balance out in the end.



    

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of things that can lead to wrinkles (including too little water consumption) but I've never heard of drinking from straws as a problem. I'm thinking you'll come out ahead any way. don't give up the straw and keep drinking that water!

    ReplyDelete