About Me

My photo
mother. marathoner. blogger. reader.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

nothing much going on

I'm alive. Were you worried?

Every time I sit down to write a post something happens. A kid screams. The doorbell rings. I have to go to the bathroom. A kid has to go to the bathroom. Sometimes there are just not enough hours in a day.

Adding to this "need more hours" drama is summer vacation. School is out. My children are home with me ALL DAY LONG. I can't tell you how much I love rest time. Or when I can go to the gym. Or bedtime. I love my children but they are exhausting. I now understand why my mother would "encourage" me to play outside in the summer. Speaking of outside...

it is HOT out there. At 5:30 this morning it was a steamy 69 degrees. The season of post-run cold showers is now upon us.

So basically that's all I'm doing these days: running in the dark, hanging out with my kids, wiping bottoms, and being extremely thankful for air conditioning. Try not to be too jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment