About Me

My photo
mother. marathoner. blogger. reader.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I might need an intervention

I'm a little bit of a hoarder.

Not in a scary, garbage on the floor, piles up to the ceiling way. More like I agonize over getting rid of certain things because I'm convinced 6 months from now I will need it.

Running clothes and gear fall into this category.

I currently have two drawers full of running clothes. One drawer for clothes I'm using right now and then an off season drawer. I have a small pile sitting in front of the off season drawer. They are my winter running clothes. The clothes I wore ALL winter. Which means they should be the only clothes that go into the winter running clothes drawer. Except for the fact that that drawer is FULL.

In fact, that drawer is so full I can't possibly smush anything else in there without hurting myself or breaking the actual drawer.

What in the world is in there?

Obviously nothing that I've used within the last year so WHY IN THE WORLD AM I KEEPING THEM?

I know I need to go through the drawer and be ruthless. I need to get rid of things that don't fit or don't make me feel fabulous.

I"m giving myself until this weekend. If I don't go through the clothes and thin them out then the WHOLE drawer is going straight to Goodwill.

Drastic times calls for drastic measures, people.

Previous post: Recipe Review: Chicken, Cheddar, & Broccoli Braid

No comments:

Post a Comment