About Me

My photo
mother. marathoner. blogger. reader.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

the one where I need to get a dog

Well, we survived. 38 days on the road. 5 different places. 110 miles of running. 1 attempted break in. Yes, you read that right - some fool tried to break into my house while we were away. 

my door is stronger then your crowbar

As if I don't have enough to deal with, let's add home invasion anxiety into the mix. Thankfully, the door was not breached and our material goods remained safe. After a call to our chief of police and a reassuring text from my neighbor, I was able to enjoy the rest of our trip. If anything, this little foray into the seedy underbelly of NE Georgia has made me realize that everything, except for my family, is replaceable. Now, I just need to get a big, huge dog and I'll be good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment