About Me

My photo
mother. marathoner. blogger. reader.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

#twoferthursdays

I ran a lot this week. 21 miles to be exact.

I also brought back #twoferthursdays - which I'm turning into a thing. Oh, the power of the hashtag. Admittedly, #twofertuesdays sounds better but I can't run twice on Tuesday and then again on Wednesday and Thursday - so #twoferthursdays it is.

In other news, my kids are out of school for the summer. Are these two things related? Definitely.

I got talked into running a 10k next week. Actually, all I got was a text and the next thing I know I was on the website registering. For a 10k. A 10k that takes place next week.

I ran 7 miles this morning so I know I can do it. It might take longer then I would like but I can get it done. I just have the first post baby race butterflies.

The fact that I'm even talking about running in a 10k race three months after having Baby G is insane. I can't say it enough (and I promise I'm almost done saying it) exercising while I was pregnant was the best. idea. EVER.

A race report will be forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment