About Me

My photo
mother. marathoner. blogger. reader.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

I was a guest blogger once

I recently did something I never thought I would do.

I wrote a blog piece for someone else's blog.

I was a guest blogger.

I mean, c'mon, sometimes I can barely come up with anything to write on my own blog never mind someone else's. And of course there was the fear that the minimal success I'm having here at Running Slowly with Kids is because my mother constantly pushes the refresh button on her web browser.

Despite my irrational anxiety it was a great experience and I hope you'll take a minute to check it out.

http://www.annicanicole.com/blog/2013/5/24/overcome-the-running-blues

Let me know what you think!

P.S. a big, huge thank you to Annica for giving me this opportunity! She is a cool lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment