About Me

My photo
mother. marathoner. blogger. reader.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Where does the time go?

I sobbed the first day my son went to preschool. Full on, tears streaming, shallow breathing sobbing.

goodbye kiss

I couldn't bear to take him to school

For the first time, since his birth, we were apart.

It almost tore my heart in two.

However, it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. For him and for me.

Last night, he graduated. Of course, I cried but not because I was sad or apprehensive. I cried because I was so proud of the little boy walking across that stage. So proud of the improvements and achievements he has made over the past three years.  




Even though we are embarking on a new chapter; moving forward to a new school, new teachers, and new schedule, I am excited.

Excited about the new things he'll learn and new experiences that will continue to shape him into the man God wants him to be.

I am blessed beyond measure to be this little's boy's mother.







No comments:

Post a Comment