About Me

My photo
mother. marathoner. blogger. reader.

Friday, March 4, 2016

Product Review: Flip Belt

 I didn't know I needed this until I got one. 

photo courtesy of Flip Belt 

Say hello to your new best friend: the Flip Belt.

Seriously, if you run with stuff, you need this belt.

It holds giant smart phones, keys, money - anything you might need to take with you while on a run.

And in comes in so many colors! So many pretty colors. 

So, not only is it pretty but it's practical. 

Per their website: 

How is FlipBelt Different?

WEAR IT HOW YOU WANT IT.

You can turn it so that the pockets are facing outwards for easy access or turn it inwards to safeguard your items. There’s no right or wrong way to wear a FlipBelt (well, we wouldn’t recommend it for headgear), so you can customize it to your liking.

IT WON'T BUDGE.

Many of our customers have agreed with us when we say that the FlipBelt stays where you want it. That’s important when you’re moving fast. So go ahead—do some jumping jacks. Climb a mountain. Bike down a mountain trail. Your stuff will stay put no matter what you’re doing with a FlipBelt.

BE LIGHT ON YOUR FEET.

Other belts and pouches have their own heft. Some people complain that armbands, which are fairly heavy, makes activities a little bit lopsided. The FlipBelt, made of micro-poly and lycra, is a featherweight in comparison.

STRETCH IT TO FIT.

The material used for our belt is super stretchy, so you can comfortably fit a gigantic iPhone 6+ inside, along with all your other necessities!


All of it is true. every. single. word.

I have used it twice so far and am quite satisfied with this nifty little thing. The first time I used it, I had to adjust it a few times to find a comfortable spot but once I did - it was golden. Being able to run with my phone, something I never do, made me feel safer while running on a somewhat secluded trail. Being able to carry money with me to make a pit stop at the supermarket while out on a run was great. I love knowing that my car key was safe and sound and not at the mercy of a flimsy pocket.  

It's not just for running. It would be perfect for the gym or for running errands. 

It really is kind of perfect.

So, what are you waiting for? Go get one! 

You won't regret it.


previous post: 50k training: weeks 2 & 3

No comments:

Post a Comment